Hello All –
First and foremost, we sincerely hope that you and your family are healthy and doing well. We wanted to update everyone on the preparedness Spectrum Pain has planned for what we all hope is a short period of time while the country combats COVID-19. Leadership for the company has been updated and educated with the most recent information from the Tennessee Department of Health, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and the World Health Organization on the virus and what we can do to help combat further spreading. We are prepared to offer the following to ensure everyone is safe and comfortable if treatment is necessary:
- Telehealth visits (virtual visits completed with smart phone, iPad, computer, or any compatible audio-visual device) for qualified patients
- Patients only in waiting room unless assistance is needed
- Car triage – Upon arrival, please check-in with front desk and feel free to wait in your vehicle. We will call you when room is ready and you will be taken directly to exam room
- Having trouble with telehealth link – call the clinic and we will walk you through the steps to see a provider via virtual visit.
- Personal protection equipment at check in and throughout visit
- Hand sanitizer access at multiple locations
- A smiling, reassuring face or voice to help you with any questions you might have
We are all in this together and ready to assist any and all needs. While this might be seen as challenging, it is also an excellent opportunity to show that we are prepared to band together and take care of one another. Patients and providers alike.
Send any questions or concerns at any time. Everyone member of Spectrum Pain is very much appreciated.
With Much Appreciation,
The Staff of Spectrum Pain Clinics